Subject: URGENT NOTICE!!! City of Nedlands Council to Consider Allen Park Master Plan; Tuesday 19th December 2017; 7pm …. PLEASE ATTEND IF POSSIBLE
Players, members, and families of Associates.
On Tuesday 19th December the Nedlands City Council will propose a motion for Council to endorse the Allen Park Master Plan as “a guiding document for future uses, activities, preservation, capital budgets and grant applications for the Allen Park Precinct”.
This Master Plan is of vital importance to Associates, it provides a key endorsement and funding pathway for Associates to:
- Refurbish the existing changerooms
- Develop a second set of changerooms for females and finals
- Develop a second storey addition to the clubhouse with direct access from the top car park
Further, the Allen Park Master plan will provide overall improvements to the precinct, all of which benefit our club, our members and the local community from which we draw our current and future members.
Some Councillors have hesitated to support the Master Plan. It is important we demonstrate Community support for this program.
- If you know a Nedlands councillor – call them and pledge your support for the Allen Park Master Plan
- If you can, attend the meeting on Tuesday night at Nedlands Council 71 Stirling Highway Nedlands, 7pm
- Email the City of Nedlands at email@example.com and express your support for the Allen park master Plan.
I and the Associates committee would also like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude for your support this year and wish you a very safe and happy Christmas.